YTP Tennis is a fairly new poopism, that is independent of all others. It is the only one that requires multiple people. It is quite a common poopism.
Tennis originated right after the era of Spadinner was done (2011). The first tennis games were played on the YouChew forum, but later infected YouTube itself.
Now, tennis has gained the attention of many popular Poopers, and even the founder of PoopTube.
Although there are many sources that have seen quite a bit of attention in YTP, Michael Rosen as a source has not seen much attention in YTP Tennis despite being arguably the most used source.
One source which has seen plenty of attention in tennis is Thomas the Tank Engine.
Since YTPTs are regressed (YTPs of YTPs), they contain much more editing than a typical YTP. The more rounds, typically the more editing. By round three, the entire video is typically edited, but YTPT games can even go beyond round 6 in rare occasions.
How to Play tennisEdit
Unlike any other YouTube Poop type, tennis has many rules.
- One person must make a YTP.
- The other must make a YTP of that YTP with three (3) or more edits
- At least one of the edits must contain an outside source.
- A maximum of three (3) scenes can be added more edits can be made, but they must use the original source.
- Continue this until one of the two stop or give up.
Following these rules, tennis can be a great way to collaborate with friends or enemies, even solving Pooper's Block.
- Thomas & Friends
- Clear Talk Mastery
- Michael Rosen
- Peppa Pig
- The Annoying Orange
- Sid the Science Kid
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Postman Pat
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- I. M. Meen
- Nostalgia Critic
- The Wiggles
- The Cat in the Hat
- Dr. Seuss
- The Lion King
- The Angry Video Game Nerd
- Tourettes Guy
- Adolf Hitler
- Billy Mays
To watch all this madness click here.