The show takes place in a strange neighborhood in a fake place called Stoolbend. It centers around the fatass and lazy cable guy known as Cleveland. His family is disrespectful and idiotic in most cases. There's a talking bear, a redneck, a homo boss, and a migit. Most of the time, they end up drinking in a bar talking shit about their lives. But then again, would you expect much from Seth MacFarlane at the moment?
- Cleveland Brown - The main character. Fat, lazy, IQ of 1
- Donna - Smarter than Cleveland, but a greedy bitch
- Cleveland Jr. - Cleveland's atheist son who is fatter and lazier yet somehow more athletic
- Roberta - Stick up daughter who takes up prostitution
- Rollo - The true man of the house but a satanic child
The show ended up doing worse than Family Guy and American Dad somehow. Even Seth MacFarlane stopped voicing after Season 2 (solely because he makes idiotic decisions half of the time). They ended the bullshit and put Cleveland back into Family Guy in a rather stupid way.