"Death before dishonor!"
– Takeo Masaki
Captain Takeo Masaki (Japanese: まさき たけお) was a soldier of the Imperial Japanese Army. He loves drinking wine, especially Japanese wine
Imperial Japanese Soldier (formerly) Zombie Busters specialist
Creamed salmon spaghetti
Enter Takeo, for whom life has no meaning if not to perfect your discipline and to reveal true character and honor. Perhaps he ponders this and other philosophical questions as his Katana slices through the flesh and sinew of his enemy.
- Nikolai Belinski(he loves insulting his wife)
- Root Beer
- Zombie Busting
- Tank Dempsey
- Dr. Richtofen
- The King
- Dr. Robotnik
- His own Family!!!(hE KILLED them!!)
- "So sad, he didn't die slower."
- "Dead flesh, you will not touch the living!
- "Your blood will rain on me!"
- "Ahh... a small weapon, very dangerous, just like me."
- "Even a monkey is smarter than Nikolai."
- "The main ingredient... a Zombie!"
- "Monkey is image of Nikolai's wife! But prettier.
- He killed his family
- he LOVES insulting Nikolai
- He hates his family so badly