Sunday Brunchism is a relatively new religion based heavily of Christianity. Whether it is a religion or Chistianity has been commonly questioned. Tom Nook, leader of The Unified Capitalistic Revolutionary Dictatorship follows this religion.
Sunday Brunchism is extremely similar in theology to Christianity. The biggest differences are the three listed below:
- Moses gives the Sunday Brunch Commandments instead of the main 10.
- Jesus hates one thing: COMIC SANS!
- Instead of the Egyptians, the Nazis enslaved and killed Jews in the Old Testament.
The Sunday Brunch Commandments
The Sunday Brunch commandments are almost the exact opposite of what they are in Christianity.
- Thou shalt have any other gods before me.
- Thou shalt make any graven image.
- Thou shalt take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.
- Thou shalt not remember the sabbath day to keep it holy.
- Honor thy father and thy father.
- Thou shalt kill.
- Thou shalt commit adultery.
- Thou shalt steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness. (The only commandment that is exactly the same as the Christian version)
- Thou shalt plagiarize.
- Main article: Hell#Abrunchia (Sunday Brunchism)
Abrunchia is the place you go if you miss a Sunday Brunch. It is a place where you can never have Sunday Brunch again. It is based off the Christian idea of hell.
Is it a Religion?
The question of Sunday Brunchism's status has plagued humanity for over 9000 years. Many Christians, wanting to claim more followers, will acceptingly say that it is Christianity.
However, most Sunday Brunchists deny this, and claim that it is not.