Patchy the Pirate is an idiot from a Nickelodeon show, SpongeBob SquarePants. He first appeared in a season 2 episode, Christmas Who? Played by the same guy who voiced Spongebob, Tom Kenny. He also has a pet Parrot name Potty who don't get along with each other. He's the president of the Fan Club of Spongebob Squarepants.
Joining the Death SquadEdit
Patchy's dream was also to become the King of Pirates when he was trying to search for One Piece, a treasure that they will make their dream come true.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Unbaked Cookie Dough
- Potty (his best pal/pet)
- Fan Letters
- Santa Claus
- The King
- Sex with children
- Potty (Sometimes when he is annoying)
- The UnderWater Gorilla
- Being Stuck in Traffic
- Missing the new episode of Spongebob Squarepants
- Spongebob's walk cycle
- Ronald McDonald
- Ronnie McDoggle
- Pesky Teenagers
- Pesky Plumbers
- Baked cookie dough (that always makes patchy angry)
- Monkey D. Luffy
- The Bird Brains (Potty's favorite band)
- Surprisingly, Potty the Parrot is smarter than Patchy the Pirate, despite being a puppet based off of a parrot, a type of bird.
- Patchy is even dumber than a literal caveman that was thawed out from its icy prison by Patchy with a hairdryer.
- Unsurprisingly, Patchy is SpongeBob's biggest fan, as he is president of the SpongeBob SquarePants fan club.
- Not only Patchy is president of his fan club, he is also president of the United States and Russia.
- His favorite character is obviously SpongeBob, because almost his entire house is decorated with SpongeBob.