"Remember when I went to that fancy hotel?"
– Mr. Krabs in a YTP
Eugene Harold Krabs (known as Mr. Krabs) is a money-obsessed cheap crab and one of the main protagonists in SpongeBob SquarePants.
Mr. Krabs is a greedy bastard who only wants money. He will resort to dirty tactics just to get some of that green stuff, which includes crime if necessary. As a matter of a fact, he once sold SpongeBob SquarePants for 62 cents. (Do you think he could've gotten more?)
According to YTP he is the third oldest of his brothers making Moar the first and Lusty the 2nd.
He lives in an anchor as miserable as his own. Since he does not use the money to get a better education at home or give her daughter, but to keep it, for pleasure, where the sun will not. To take care of their property, he uses a guardian worm. This would have been in times past a testicle of David Hasselhoff who came to Bikini Bottom through the express path drainage. Even with his current riches, he continues to live in a miserable anchor.
Mr. Krabs has a rivalry with Sheldon J. Plankton, manifested in business competition, but is rooted in a past that the old friendship that had fractured because the love of a busty whale.
- Having Money
- The Krusty Krab/Krusty Towers
- Having Customers
- The Chum Bucket not having customers
- Running the Chum Bucket out of business
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Patrick Star
- Pearl Krabs
- Ripping rear ends off of ponies and mounting them over him.
- The Chum Bucket being destroyed
- Plankton [sometimes]
- Robin and MOAR Krabs (Cheapos Stick Together)
- Sludge metal
- Plankton [most of the time]
- The Chum Bucket
- The Chum Bucket having customers
- Running out of business
- Losing Money
- Losing Customers
- The Krusty Krab being destroyed
- Seeing if somebody is even picking one penny from the ground
- Burger King
- Carl's Jr.
- Wendy's (Restaurant)
- Jack in the Box (Restaurant)
- People not giving him money
- Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
- Any restaurant other than his
- Being racist
- Mario Head (because he stole Mr. Krabs' millionth dollar)