G Major (see gallery page) is an advanced Poopism where a clip of audio is changed to match the pitch with the notes of a G major guitar chord (as summarized by Gallers). The result is a distorted and often scary sounding piece of audio, usually to accompany a color-inverted or tinted video. This considers the demonic effect. Expect to see a lot of unfunny Giygas, Satan and demonic jokes. It is sometimes known simply as the original video title replaced by "Scary [X]" or "Demonic [X]". For example, Rick Roll in G Major, which started the "Scary" fad, can be found as Scaryroll. Many songs, sources, TV shows, movies, video games, logo animations and memes can be found in G Major.
Few editing software allow for G Major usage, so it is a less common effect to find. They are usually made with Audacity, although Sony Vegas can also distort sound.
- Duplicate the audio 6 times.
- 1st Audio - G to G set the percentage to -50 (-12 semitones)
- 2nd Audio - G to D (-5 semitones)
- 3rd Audio - remains the same.
- 4th Audio - G to B (+4 semitones)
- 5th Audio - G to D (+7 semitones)
- 6th Audio - G to G set the percentage to +100 (+12 semitones)