Behind the Meme is a YouTube channel that talks about internet memes and trends, but that later results in the meme being dead, because he
killed murdered them, such as Crash Bandicoot's Woah Meme. His real name is Kyle Bryce.
How Behind the Meme Ruins Memes
Behind the Meme ruins popular memes through a simple process. First, he gives a meme to the normies. The normies, not knowing how to properly use the meme, proceed to overuse the meme. The meme then becomes so overused that it quickly loses favor with everyone, thus causing the meme to die.
He is also being racist like saying "" to the memes, like how Keemstar behaves.
- Due to his mother having cancer, Ky drove at the age of 14.
- Because of the rainbow, he's instantly gay.
- The first video he "explained" is Dicks Out For Harambe.
- Worse than Sonic '06
- He has recently killed the #.
- Is immediate family of Adolf Hitler
- He fantasizes about having sex with woman, but sticks to Furries because they both deserve to burn.
- Robbie Rotten wanted to hide Behind the Meme's " Moment", so that he could prevent you and your kid(s) watching it.
- Surprisingly, he likes hate videos. It's because he gets noticed more.
- Despite this, they ruined his career.
- He only has six supporters on Patreon.
- And all of them are fucking normie trash
- Channels "related" to Behind the Meme include PewDiePie and DramaAlert.
- These is one video about Crash Bandicoot's Woah meme that was taken down by PinkieOats.
- Claims to be the eminent source of meme knowledge (spoiler: He isn't) and promotes himself as such.
- 90% of his videos' content is filler so they have to be condensed in order to be somewhat understandable.
- His editing skills are so amazing he can continuously make videos with the exact same format and music (sarcasm), with the only change being from 2008 reaction gifs to 2009 landscapes.
- He hasn’t uploaded a video since March.